THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR YOU TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. READING THIS MAY SAVE YOU DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE FUTURE. BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO ANY PINK SALT PRODUCTIONS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) contain essential information for you to be aware of before purchasing tickets to events organised by PINK SALT PRODUCTIONS PTY LTD (ABN 19 627 767 784) (“Promoter”)
1. Purchasing tickets
By purchasing tickets to any events organised by Promoter, you are entering into a binding legal agreement with us which is subject to these T&Cs.
You will need to confirm that you accept these T&Cs when you purchase Tickets directly from us or from one of our authorised ticket agents.
Before purchasing Tickets from anyone else, you should make sure that the person offering you the Tickets is entitled to transfer them to you in accordance with these T&Cs. If they aren’t, the Tickets can be cancelled without us providing any refund. Section 2 below provides details on Ticket transfer restrictions.
All prices are inclusive of GST and are in Australian dollars.
1.3 Buying multiple tickets
If purchasing multiple tickets for companions, you are given the opportunity to issue the ownership of these tickets in the name of your companions. You must take advantage of this service to allow your companion to enter the event at a separate time from you.
When you do not provide names for companions when purchasing additional tickets, you will need to accompany them when entering the event or they will not be granted access.
1.4 Email ticket delivery
Our platform provides one ticket delivery method, being email. We will attempt to deliver your e-ticket by email to the email address registered to your account.
If you do not receive your e-ticket then please contact Moshtix Support or the Promoter by email at email@example.com
1.5 Ticket limits
To ensure everyone gets an equal chance at purchasing tickets to our events, we set a ticket limit per customer, per event. The limit is 10 tickets except when indicated otherwise at the point of sale.
If you attempt to get around our ticket limit restrictions we may cancel any tickets you have purchased that exceed the limit of this policy without a refund.
We may review buyer and ticket sales information to identify breaches of these T&Cs.
1.6 Refund policy
You are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind or if you are unable to attend an event due to your own personal circumstances which are out of our control.
While we try our best to ensure our events run as planned, this is not always possible and we may in some cases elect to cancel, reschedule or change an event.
If we cancel an event, Moshtix will email the person whose contact details are currently associated with the Tickets to the event to organise a refund of the original Ticket price. We will only refund the original Ticket price and not any booking fees or other transaction costs you might incur. We will use reasonable efforts to pay refunds within 28 days after the date the cancelled event was scheduled to occur.
If we change the date or venue of an event, Tickets will still be valid for the new date and venue. You are not entitled to a refund if we reschedule an event to a later date that is within a reasonable time of the original date. You are not entitled to a refund if we move an event to a different venue that is within a reasonable distance of the original venue and has substantially similar facilities and amenities to the original venue.
We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists. If we change any other details of an event, such as line-up changes for artists performing at an event, you are not entitled to a refund.
If you have any questions about refunds, including for cancelled or rescheduled events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ticket transfers
2.1 General restriction
You are only permitted to transfer Tickets to another person in a manner that is expressly permitted under these T&Cs. All other transfers are expressly prohibited. These T&Cs bind all permitted transferees.
If we become aware of any actual or attempted transfer of Tickets in a manner that is not expressly permitted under these T&Cs, we may immediately cancel such Tickets without notice and without providing any refund or other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorisation is given by us.
2.2 Permitted transfers to friends and family
We may offer a ticket name-change service for certain events to allow you to transfer Tickets to your friends and family.
You must pay any fees we specify to use any name-change service, which fees will be payable for each Ticket that is transferred.
Any name-change service is ONLY for transfers amongst friends and family. We reserve the right to require proof of friendship or familial connection prior to allowing a transfer or to verify that transfer was validly made. The sufficiency of such proof will be at our discretion.
To enquire about our name-change service please contact us at email@example.com
2.3 Permitted transfers via our ticket resale facility
Due to the continuing increase in third party ticketing sites such as Viagogo, Ticketmaster resale, Ebay and Gumtree, we may offer an official resale facility once an event has sold out.
As with name-changes there are fees associated with the resale facility that may differ between events. Please check the resale event site for confirmation of fees for your event.
Every ticket sold via our official resale facility must be sold at the original ticket price (plus associated fees). Tickets sold via our official resale facility will be guaranteed to be real which ensures a safe transaction for both seller and purchaser.
We reserve the right to open and close our resale facility at any time. Any tickets not sold via resale when closed will be returned to the relevant customer’s account. We are not liable for any unsold tickets.
2.4 Permitted transfers for events in NSW, SA and WA
There are laws in place in certain states that prohibit resale of tickets to certain events or limit the prices at which they may be resold. As a ticket purchaser, you are responsible for complying with any such laws. If you do not comply these laws then any resale will be a breach of these T&Cs.
3. Attending events
The terms in this section 3 relate to requirements for attending events. You must comply with all requirements specified below. If you fail to comply we may refuse you entry to an event or eject you from an event. You will not be entitled to any refund if you are refused entry or ejected, and you may be liable to pay us compensation for any loss or damage you cause.
3.2 Event restrictions
Unless otherwise stated, entry to events is restricted to persons over 18 only.
In accordance with Australian venue, police and liquor licensing requirements, the only acceptable forms of identification are:
- A current photo driver’s license.
- Current Passport.
- An accepted Proof of Age card.
No BYO alcohol as most venues are licensed. Food, alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event.
No unauthorised video or audio recording is permitted.
3.3 Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons attending this event please be advised of the following conditions:
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event. Patrons will be required to present government-issued photo ID as proof of age upon entry and upon request within the event;
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution;
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event;
- Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event;
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons;
- Activities such as ‘stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’ are strictly prohibited;
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event;
- Anyone found to be breaking conditions of entry inside or outside the event or any behaviour deemed to be anti-social will be refused entry and/or ejected from the event without refund;
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion;
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the event;
- By entering this event site, you agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes without further authorisation by you or compensation to you;
- By using our medical facilities, you consent to the promoter having access to your medical records;
- The promoter reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary;
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid;
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event;
- Please keep your shirt on! Anyone not wearing a top of some sort may be asked to put one on. If you refuse you will be removed from the event;
- No pass outs will be permitted, unless otherwise advised;
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias will not be permitted entry to the event; and
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, parent or guardian at all times during the event.
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted by patrons into the event:
- Glass bottles (includes perfume bottles and makeup containers);
- Any liquids (except water in a clear, sealed bottle) – including alcoholic beverages and e-cigarette liquids.
Illicit drugs: www.australia.gov.au/drugs
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
- Lasers or laser pointers;
- Animals or pets (other than service animals);
- Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoter’s permission;
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Any dangerous goods: Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance;
- Plastic opened drink containers (only clear, sealed & reusable water bottles are allowed into the event);
- Drones or other airborne recording/ photography devices;
- Metal drink bottles;
- Any dangerous goods;
- Large, hard shelled eskies (soft cooler bags permitted); and
- Large trolleys, prams, or other storage facilities deemed by Security or Management to be an unreasonable size.
The following Campground Conditions of Entry relate specifically to entry into the Campground and are in addition to the Conditions of Entry outlined above:
- No small butane gas cookers or butane canisters are permitted in the Campground (4.5kg – 9kg LPG bottles are permitted however must be in date).
- Maximum of one vehicle per 8m x 5m campsite (vehicle meaning car, ute, RV, van etc. – not referring to a caravan or trailer).
- Once parked at the Campground, your vehicle cannot move until the day of check-out.
- If you want to camp next to your friends, you must arrive at the Campgrounds at the same time.
Medication is allowed to be brought into the event, under the following conditions:
- It must be in its original packaging and untampered. This must be placed in a clear, resealable bag accompanied by the proof of script and requirement.
- You are only permitted to bring the dosage for that day.
- All medication will undergo normal security processes upon entry. At the discretion of the Front Gate Manager / Security Manager, it may be required to be cloaked at ‘Anything Anytime’.
Any prohibited items found will be confiscated. Alcohol will be disposed of, illegal substances or weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police. Anything else can be cloaked in the Guest Services booth until patrons leave the event – items can only be collected with proof of ownership (patrons will be issued cloak tickets for these items).
3.4 Entry to the event
When entering the event your ticket information will be checked against your Photo ID, and any inaccuracies that prevent us from identifying you as the owner of the ticket may prevent you from being allowed access to the event.
3.5 Other requirements
- At multi stage or multi room events, capacities of some stages/areas may be limited. Once the maximum capacity of any area is reached there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to all areas at all times.
- Please ensure that you party safe at our events.
- Many festivals and events across Australia have been targeted by sniffer dog operations. Possession of even a small quantity of illegal drugs can lead to a criminal conviction and a criminal record for life, not to mention a bad day.
3.6 Injury at events
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any injuries caused at an event. You assume all risks in relation to the event, whether before, during or after the event.
We may vary these T&Cs at any time without notice to you. These T&Cs will apply as varied by us from time to time to all Tickets we subsequently issue. You should check our website to see the most up-to-date T&Cs.
Subject to your refund entitlements as provided in section 1.6 above, you are not entitled to terminate the agreement between us and you in relation to Tickets. We may terminate the agreement between us and you in relation to Tickets if you breach any part of these T&Cs.
4.3 Australian Consumer Law
These T&Cs are intended to accommodate any consumer guarantees that apply to our events under the Australian Consumer Law. If any part of these T&Cs is inconsistent with any applicable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, such part will be read-down to the minimum extent necessary to remove the inconsistency.
4.4 Laws and Jurisdiction
The provisions of these T&Cs are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.