Campground Vehicle Pass: You will need one Campground Vehicle Pass for each 8m x 5m Camp Site you require. If you want to camp next to a friend, YOU MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME.

Rent-a-Tent: Don’t want to worry about setting up your site? Book a Rent-a-Tent package! You will need a Camping Ticket for each person camping, but do not need a Campground Vehicle Pass if you are booking a Rent-a-Tent package. You will need to secure your Rent-a-Tent package separately to your Camping Ticket here.

Festival Ticket: Your Camping Ticket does not include entry into the Festival. You must also secure a Festival Ticket for each person attending Big Country.